Starting of today; Monday 7th December 2020, the government allowing movement across states and districts nationwide without the need for a police permit, except in areas under a lockdown known as Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO).
This come to action after the latest announcement made by Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob during a media conference on Saturday.
Although the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) ended as scheduled on Dec 6 for most states, it will be extended until Dec 20 for Kuala Lumpur, Sabah, most of Selangor, as well as some parts of Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Kelantan and Perak.
Travel Related SOP :
(With reference to SOP Release on 5th December 2020)
1. ALL travel related movement / travel related activities from and to are NOT ALLOWED to EMCO (PKPD) status area.
As of 6th December, Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) has ended.
Except for these stated area :-
(Refer infographic below)
2. All entry to SABAH are allowed with condition that you need to do a swab test or RTK Antigen Test and tested negative 3 days prior to departure.
3. Swimming Pools are allowed to be open with social distancing.
4. ALL restaurants and eateries are allowed to offer DINE-IN with 1 meter social distancing among customers according to the table size and capacity. Operation hours are from 6 a.m until 12 a.m (according to their license).
5. ACTIVITIES THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED :
i) Theme parks, indoor playgrounds, and cinema EXCEPT green zone area within a CMCO status site.
ii) Exhibition in museums, library, arts gallery and related premises.
iii) Picnic, touch sports and recreational activities including tournaments; or team related sports or activities.
iv) Travelling to EMCO status area and travelling in or out from Malaysia are strictly prohibited.
All information is valid and true based on PKPB SOP dated 07 December 2020.
Source : MOTAC
[ Latest update ] - we will keep updating this part if there is any SOP changes from any states :
Those coming in to Sarawak from West Malaysia/Overseas required to undergo MANDATORY 14 DAYS QUARANTINE at QUARANTINE CENTRE.
Non-Sarawakian need to bear the quarantine and swab cost by themselves. Malaysian - RM2,400 include 2 times swab, Foreigner - RM5,200 include 2 times swab.
[ NEW] TERENGGANU :