I once got a piece of advice from an avid traveller to travel as much as I can before turned 30 or in his case, getting married.
Travelling or travel itself isn't an activity, it's an evolution - your mind, body and soul. As for me, travelling makes me feel motivated, energized and also freshen up my mind. I always learn or searching for new things to learn on my journey.
Here are 15 quotes that are so inspirational, they will not only compliment your Instagram post but will make you want to pack your bags and explore the world!
1. "I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way." - Carl Sandburg
2. "Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow." - Anita Desai
3. "Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world." - Gustave Flaubert
4. "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine
5. "Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen." - Benjamin Disaraeli
6. "It is not down on any map; true places never are." - Herman Melville
7. "Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home." - Matsuo Basho
8. "There are no foreign lands. It is the traveller only who is foreign." - Robert Louis Stevenson
9. "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware."- Martin Buber
10. "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau
11. "No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." - Lin Yutang
12. "Half the fun of travel is the aesthetic of lostness." - Ray Bradbury
13. "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did." - Mark Twain